Thursday, June 23, 2011

Favorite Past Time and Favorite Band!

This past week I was invited to go see my favorite band U2!! My good friend Mike called me on Friday, bought tickets on Saturday and off we went to the see the best band in the world! When we got there, we walked to our seats and they were literally in the highest section in the LAST row! My friend could not handle the altitude, so we went to exchange our seats. We were able to meet with the Ticketmaster representatives and they gave us seats on the floor level and only a few rows up from the floor! And it was for no additional charge! On top of that... I literally sat next to music producer Quincy Jones!!!
Then after he was seated, Marg Helgenberger, of CSI fame sat in the row in front of Quincy! We had a great time!

Dean

1 comment: